Return to the Health Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
'RingRelief'... anyone try it?

Posted by vieja (My Page) on
Sun, Dec 21, 08 at 18:26

After taking Lisinapril, I developed ringing in both ears which I had never had before. I went off the drug & ringing stopped but Dr. said it wasn't the drug & to go back on it again. I did, the ringing came back & now for good .. even after quitting the drug a second time & for good! I am certain in my mind that it WAS the Lisinopril despite the Dr. & the drug company's denial!

I saw an ad for "Ring Relief" (also same ad for "Blur Relief") & decided to try the ear drops (bought some at Walgreens). Has anyone tried it & did it get rid of the ringing? If so, how long did it take?

- vieja

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 'RingRelief'... anyone try it?

it sounds to me like you have a permanent tinnitis. Mine started when I was 35. It gets louder and more intense in tone if I take any medications. Nothing otc works. There is no cure for it, if you're lucky it was go away with time. You learn to live with it although my sister has gotten it in the past few years and it's driving her insane.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Health Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here