Return to the Health Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Tinea pedis{foot fungus}

Posted by goldy (My Page) on
Sun, Dec 14, 08 at 15:50

I think I got athletes feet.I went on a web site and it said "It takes years and lots of money to cure,sometimes your insurance might not cover"Has anyone had dealings with this illness and insurance?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Tinea pedis{foot fungus}

Athlete's foot isn't a big deal - hasn't been for years now. You can get good over the counter products that should put you right in no time at all at for a very modest cost.

o

Dear goldy,

athlete's foot isn't really a big deal. There are many good remedies available. Often you can have a lot of effort with powders, creams etc. I think the best way is to use special cedarsoles made from antifungal cedarwood (e.g. Zederna). Just wear them and your problem is gone immediately.

o

I think you must have been on the wrong site. Athlete's foot is easily cured. Fungus of the nail is very, very, difficult.

o

HOMEOPATHIC EXTERNAL SULFURIC MUD TREATMENT
KILLS ANY SKIN FUNGUS - ALL NATURAL CURE
ALL NATURAL REMEDY
------DO THIS 2X TIMES PER DAY -----
1.) - APPLY MED THICK LAYER OF SAPROX (FOUND ON EBAY FOR $36.00) ^^^NEED SAPROX^^^ FOLLOW DIRECTIONS ON BOTTLE OF MUD
**RINSE OFF - NOT WASH OFF THEN PAT DRY
2.)- APPLY THIN LAYER OF ALL NATURAL ALOE GEL (FOUND AT SPROUTS $10.00- NOT THE GREEN JUNK) ^^NEED REAL ALOE GEL^^
**RUB IT IN.
!!!!!DO NOT FORGET TO WASH YOUR HANDS AND TOWELS AND BEDDING OFTEN ALMOST DAILY!!!!
TAKES A FEW WEEKS
CONTINUE FOR AT LEAST A FEW DAYS AFTER IT IS COMPLETELY GONE. IF REAPPEARS DO IT AGAIN FOR LONGER TIME.
%%%%%%%% ONLY NEED 2 ITEMS *SAPROX* AND REAL *ALOE GEL* %%%%%%%%%
BEST OF LUCK TO YOU.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Health Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here