Return to the Health Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Has anyone ever had these symptoms

Posted by imn2crafts (My Page) on
Fri, Dec 12, 08 at 12:52

I went to work this morning and was fine until I was going down the hall when I could feel like I needed to get to the restroom "Fast". Once I got in there I got to the toliet just in time. I had pain that doubled me over, then I broke out in a hot sweat. Also I had to grab the waste basket because I was throwing up what appeared to be bile. I was in there for it seemed to be forever but was around 20 min. Then when all said and done was very weak and sore in the stomach area. Has anyone else ever had this happen to them???

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Has anyone ever had these symptoms

Welcome to the stomach flu. It is going around like mad now. You will have a slight fever with it. Drink lots of fluids and get rest, it will take a few days to get over.

There is a small chance of food poisoning, it has the same symptoms, but no fever. Same treatment. I found the anti-diarrheal pills work very well but will dehydrate you, so drink lots of water or Gatorade.

If you don't feel better Monday, call your doctor.

Feel better soon!

o

Sounds very much like gall stones.
Have it checked by a Dr.
I went through a similar situation.
It was very painful.
No gall bladder, pain all gone.
Let us know what you find out and Good Luck.

o

Could it have been that you were passing a kidney stone. I hear it is horribly painful.....enough to bring you to your knees. Hope you get help.

o

Yes, I have had this happen to me quite often over the years. I had my gallbladder removed years ago but still have problems if I eat the wrong foods.

I know the feeling when this happens, break out into a sweat, feel week afterwards with a very sore stomach. I cannot believe the amount of build up in my system.

I am going to the doctors on Monday to discuss this problem, will let you know what he says.

o

sounds like a virus

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Health Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here