Return to the Health Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Cure fo exzema

Posted by Goldy (My Page) on
Wed, Dec 24, 03 at 12:23

My brother was born with it and mom got rid of it This was over sixty years ago and you might have to find and old doctor or pharmacist to help you.The product is and oinment called sayman salve.also she used a product call curticura ointment.I know it works because my brothers son was born with the same problem.His mother used the same stuff and it cured him too. To this day (62yrs) and ]42years] they both have the best skin you ever seen.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Cure fo exzema

I have exzema and I would love to find this cream or ointment. I too was born with it and the doctors back then said I should out grow it. Well, I am 51 years young and am just wondering when I will outgrow it (LOL)

o
RE: Cure fo eczema

It is a yellow cream .I think you would have to find an old pharmacy and he would go through his books and find the manufacture.It's possible he could tell you what's in it.At that time it was and over the counter product.I think the base of it was surfer.Both my brother and his son had it.Their skin today is clear as a bell.

o

I just went to my local drugstore and bought it. It was right there on the shelf. It smells sort of like Vicks-vapo-rub and mine is white. Sure hope it helps. THANKS

o
RE: Cure fo exzema -forgot to say

I forgot to say it was the Sayman salve that I purchased.

o

It works .But you most have faith and use it daily.Let me know in about two months the results.

o

Well its been over 2 months and I have not noticed a difference using the Sayman salve. Sure was hoping it would help. I used it very faithfully and still no better than using cortisone creams. At least I gave it a try.

o

Don't give up.I wish you could see my brother.He is65 years old and has the skin of a lady.Sometimes what works for one might take longer for another.Over the years they some times take out the main ingredients that works.Midol use to work but they have changed that too.Do you remember Wilkinson razor blades?they worked forever and they took them off the market.Finish the jar and say a prayer.I still think it will work.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Health Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here