Return to the Health Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Are you familiar with Liptoprin-RX- I need feedback

Posted by profglenda (My Page) on
Fri, Dec 8, 06 at 4:20

Hello,

I need some helpful medical advice from those of you who have used Liptoprin-Rx. I have heard a lot of good feedbacks about this health supplement from others but I need more information about this product from those of you who have actual experience in using it and what were the good and bad effects it had in your body.

All I know that it helps you lose weight and increase your sexual metabolism as well. Thinking about it, the benefit is quite impressive. This is where I need more inputs from actual experience from you guys

My advance thanks for those who can help contribute your actual experience and feedbacks about this product.

Best of health to all of you!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Are you familiar with Liptoprin-RX- I need feedback

the main problem with this and similar suppliments is not that they are habit forming, but that the person becomes addicted to that feeling of pep, of being full of energy, etc. It's the result of a speeded up metabolism.

It does help work off the weight faster. BUT, and it's the main downside to the product, when it is stopped, the person feels terrible and wants that "lift" again. There are a lot of people that just can't handle feeling "normal" again. The worse part is in an effort to feel better, they begin to eat more and gain back all the weight and more!!

o

Yes I am, in fact I am using it for 3 months now and I have lost 29 lbs. and Its an excellent health supplement. Try it take my advice. wish for a good health.

o

You are quite right there agnespuffin and every individual must have the control or make limitations to themselves when taking any supplement. Do take note also that there were other cases that were unsuccessful with it and this was due to other health disorders that they have and they did made a sound advise to consult with a doctor first to see if a person is physically fit to take the supplement. It should always be a standard procedure for any person to check his own physical health before taking any pill, drug or health supplement since we have our own individual health conditions such as high blood, heart conditions or thyroid illnesses and there are certain medications that may contradict with the ingredients of the supplement unless prescribed by your doctor that it is safe to use it.

They say that the supplement is made of natural ingredients but the primary ingredient that composes Liptoprin is Antrophen HCl - an ingredient that helps decrease the "appetite" of a person when taken. Basically, it was also made by the manufacturer of this weight loss supplement to replace the harmful substance Ephedrine but by using natural ingredients instead. Yet, the performance of Antrophen HCl has the same features of Ephedrine except that it eradicates the negative side effects (palpitations, mood swings, etc) caused by the harmful substances of Ephedrine. Hope I am clear in explaining the difference of the two ingredients at this point...

:)

o

Gee, thanks for your thoughts here people. I do appreciate it. For agnespuffin, what I need from a pill is that it can help me lessen my eating habits and if that works and my cravings for food are lessen then it is a success for me since I will have more time to do my daily exercise activities and have more control with my diet. Anyway, thanks for all the thoughts that were shared in this thread. I did started using Liptoprin and as far as I know, it did satisfy my goal to eat less food since I took the supplement my appetite decreased and that is all I need to reach my weight goal. Thanks again people!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Health Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here