Return to the Health Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Suggest a remedy for chapped hand and breaking of nails

Posted by kalifa (My Page) on
Thu, Dec 24, 09 at 0:51

I am a working lady and my work is mostly on computer. I always like to keep long nails, but while working on computer my nails breaks suddenly. Another problem is my hands become chapped through out the year. I am looking for herbal products for my problems, as they have no side effects. I have heard the name of Himani BOROPLUS Hand & Nail Cream from one of my colleague. Please suggest me, will it work?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Suggest a remedy for chapped hand and breaking of nails

My hands get chapped rough and dry in winter and especially at gardening time. The best thing I found for them is a 2 step process..
First I put a little sugar in the palm of my hand--not quite a teaspoon although I never measure. Then I pour baby oil over the sugar until it's soaked and procede to scrub my hands. This acts as an exfoliant and removes all the dead dry skin.
Then rinse off the sugar and use a little liquid soap to remove the rest of the sugar but still leave some oil on my hands. Then pat them dry but don't remove all the moisture.
Then I apply Glysomed hand cream, just like any other hand cream. This is a realitively cheap hand cream you can get in most stores. I got my last ones at Walmart. It containsGlycerine, Silicone and Chamomile and is fragrance free. This has to be the best hand cream I've ever used.

This combination will leave your hands soft and smooth and doesn't cost the earth to do

o
breaking of nails

There is no remedy that will work for nails that pop off on the computer. My nails are strong, it takes a lot to cut them, yet if I hit them straight on on something they will ping off. Your nail breaking is from using the computer not the nails themselves

o

For chapped hands we discovered shea butter a couple of years ago. There are lots of brands. It is fully absorbed into the skin and moisturizes and softens. I've given it as gifts, too, because it usually comes in pretty decorative small tins.

o

After having a 9 to 7 job, it is difficult to keep care of my nails. I like them long but they keep chipping off. I didn't know what to do. Then, my friend suggested Himani Boroplus Hand and Nail Cream to me. It is not easy to trust any brand product, but now, i use only Boroplus. it really worked on my nails. they stopped chipping off and became mostourised at the same time. If you want your nails to be strong and beautiful in no time, use it. apply it evenly on your hands with special care to cuticles along the nails and massage gently until its fully absorbed. its perfect for your nails!

o

I've been using Yarrow salve on my chapped hands. Its great for all sorts of things. You can find it on ebay, then follow the link to her store or webpage, its a bit cheaper that way.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Health Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here