3 Cymbalta 1,296,843 Depression; anxiety disorders
4 Crestor 1,295,760 Cholesterol
5 Advair Diskus, Seretide 1,277,171 Asthma
6 Humira 1,217,353 Rheumatoid arthritis
7 Enbrel 1,075,249 Rheumatoid arthritis
8 Remicade 969,058 Crohn's disease; rheumatoid arthritis
9 Copaxone 926,021 Multiple sclerosis
10 Neulasta 859,062 Neutropenia
After spending 10 billion dollars in three months on the top 10 selling drugs they did not cure one person they only treated the symptoms of the problem and not the cause. Does the drug companies want to cure you or make money. If this does not make you mad you are not paying attention

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Medical malpractice

Doug I agree with you partly, the partly is preventative meds. I think they are more dangerous than the diseases we "might" get. Some can be fatal.

But some people think their doctors are gods and must be obeyed and they do as their told. They are not going to listen to anyone regarding the dangers of drugs. My Sister just told me right up front she didn't want to know about the dangers because she is going to take them. Then she had double pneumonia and surprised the doctors by surviving. The problem she had was she never fully recovered and then remembered what I said and quit 9 of the 10 drugs she was taking....lo and behold she got well. She was laughing and walking with a spring in her step.

o

One problem is unless the person dies they are the customer to help the next years profit. The education of doctors by the drug companies and the kick backs. It is difficult to get out of their system unless you start thinking differently. Help the body cure itself.

o

Thank you Doug for sharing this info.!

o

They lost a few customers but the doctors will find more for them

On Oct, 21, 2013: 26,130 people reported to have side effects when taking Abilify. Among them, 504 people (1.93%) have Death.

On Nov, 14, 2013: 70,862 people reported to have side effects when taking Nexium. Among them, 1,339 people (1.89%) have Death.

On Nov, 12, 2013: 42,740 people reported to have side effects when taking Cymbalta. Among them, 645 people (1.51%) have Death.

The FDA has received many more reports of Crestor® associated side effects than any other statin, ... which may cause severe kidney failure and death.

The Willis Law Firm is currently representing a number of Advair inhaler deaths & Serevent asthma inhaler death claims. Recent medical studies indicate that Advair and it's sister drug Serevent asthma inhaler may be responsible for increased number of asthma deaths in adults & children.

On Nov, 13, 2013: 131,129 people reported to have side effects when taking Humira. Among them, 1,026 people (0.78%) have Death.

On Nov, 12, 2013: 166,821 people reported to have side effects when taking Enbrel. Among them, 900 people (0.54%) have Death.

On Oct, 26, 2013: 79,722 people reported to have side effects when taking Remicade. Among them, 1,473 people (1.85%) have Death.

On Oct, 27, 2013: 97,951 people reported to have side effects when taking Avonex. Among them, 2,625 people (2.68%) have Death.

On Oct, 23, 2013: 8,665 people reported to have side effects when taking Neulasta. Among them, 281 people (3.24%) have Death.

I could not find one person who died from a mineral or vitamin supplement in the same time period

o

There was an article in our local news paper about the cholesterol meds. They are reevaluating them and advising docs to it prescribe them only for high risk for heart attacks and strokes and at lower doses.

This post was edited by EmmaR on Tue, Nov 19, 13 at 19:36

o

That is probably because the FDA put out a warning that they need to change there labels to include statins cause memory loss [ Alzheimer] and type two diabetes.

o

Something new and improved might be on it's way - although there is a rumor the mandatory health care might just cost big pharma in some way.
Statins DO lower cholesterol, but DO they save lives?

Heard high cholesterol in the 1970's was over 350mg/dL. But big pharma was just in its infancy.

RISK FACTORS. Does anyone know if they have any of those (or know what they may be) along with an upper level cholesterol ratio? Very important.

Aren't statins somewhat anti-fungal? Could all this disease be due to some really nasty fungus on our grains, turning into mycotoxins in our processed foods ?

Could we all just be huge fungal sacs due to OUR choice of diets???

Do some of us demand meds from doctors in order to continue with our choices?

Anyone have a doctor that really looked into what you eat? Have you?

o

The US has spent billions of dollars on statins and the death from heart attacks has not changed. In the mean time diabetes has increased and Alzheimer's has skyrocketed. The FDA has now told the makers of statin to put on the label that the side effect of statin are diabetes and memory loss [Alzheimer's] So statin did not help it is the cause of other diseases.

o

Don't look to the feddeptofag orFDA, to keep you safe. Most things are GRAS: generally (define, please?) recognized as safe. AS AN ENGINE CLEANER. But not until it becomes KNOWN to cause austism in kids, rashes/acne, diabetes - I mean it has to be proven--will it be removed from packaged foods.

Why even chance it? THIS IS YOUR HEALTH. Take control of it now.

o

Capitals are used as emphasis and I will begin using " " marks instead. Sorry if it appears I am yelling or screaming the words. :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Health Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here