Return to the Health Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Panic attacks

Posted by flowergirl70ks (My Page) on
Sat, Nov 23, 13 at 13:44

Anyone have these? What to do about them?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Panic attacks

If you find it very troubling seek help. There is no drug can can fix this, try searching out a NLP master practitioner or someone who does non drug therapy

o

A friend of mine had these. She went to the doctor and at first they gave her valium. Next they gave her xanax but she didn't like it because it was addicting. She stopped taking that and went to another doctor who prescribed biofeedback, avoidance of caffeine and artificial sweeteners.

It seems to have helped. I haven't heard her complain about them in awhile.

o

Used to. And migraines. Sinus infects. GERD. and all that. So I took:

Fish oils. Clean (not rancid) fish oils. A very good probiotic. Clean food that is not packaged. Water free of heavy toxins (try fiji or volvic). Found what I was lacking in Vit D3 and K2???? Other vites/mins?? Iodine? Selenium? MAGNESIUM?!!
I:
Stopped the corn. Stopped the soy. Stopped peanuts. NO MORE SUGAR (unless raw honey, organic stevia leaf, etc)

I began eating organic. Clean veggies and fruits. Grass fed/finished beef and bison. Free range chicken. Wild caught salmon.

Herbal or medicinal teas helped me greatly. Lots of walking and rebounding, too.

Best of luck.

o

Forgot to mention: COPPER imbalance?

Adrenals. Check for all toxic metals.

o

Suggestion. Keep a container of frozen orange juice in your freezer. When you feel a panic attack coming on quickly consume 2-3 heaping tablespoons of the frozen orange juice and this should stop the attack. Also, for some, there seems to be an association of using hair coloring and the onset of panic attacks.

o

Occasionally, I experience “Panic Attack” and I think everyone has experience this. Daily exercise, avoiding caffeine and alcohol, meditation (prayers) help decrease anxiety. Try to be more relax (stop negative thoughts), practice positive self-talk, eat or drink fruit juices like papaya, banana, berries, seaweeds etc. Take vitamins and supplements like Vitamin B complex which is antioxidants that can be beneficial for helping you deal with stress,

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Health Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here