SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
charliedawg_gw

Numb finger tips and toes.

charliedawg
15 years ago

Starting 2 weeks ago my pinky started to feel numb. It's numb for an hour then it goes away for an hour repeat, repeat, repeat.

At it's worst both hands had numbness at the same time in the pinky and the thumb. It is usually just the tips but often goes from pinky tip all the way to my wrist bone and my entire thumb.

For the last several years I've had the same sensation in my toes. At first I thought they were cold but really they were just numb. The numbness comes and goes month by month unlike my fingers, which has been hour by hour for 2 weeks. No amount of warm water or rubbing makes them feel better.

I am making an appointment tomorrow but wanted your thoughts and input. Has anyone ever experienced a sudden onset of numbness like this?

Basic background. I'm a 37 year old female. 5'7 130 lbs. Recently diagnosed with 2 ruptured disc in my lower spine. No injury, I don't know how it happened.

Other than the discs I've enjoyed a relatively healthy life. I exercise regularly and eat healthy take vitamins blah blah blah.

Thanks for any info you are willing to share

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Bull Run Kitchen and Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars273 Reviews
Virginia's Top Rated Kitchen & Bath Renovation Firm I Best of Houzz