Return to the Health Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Soursop cancer killer

Posted by d0ug (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 21, 10 at 16:51

I was given two soursop trees from a friend and he told me to check the web because he said it was good for cancer killer. I didn't belief it but done a search and was stunned at what I found. The drug companies knew since 1970 but would do nothing because they could not patent it. I will not tell you all the benefits I will let you search yourself. The other names of this tree is graviola and guanabana. I think you will be amazed

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Soursop cancer killer

Thanks Doug.

o

check out this site:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soursop

Be sure to read about the health risks.

o

The test done in the Caribbean where done on rats not humans and the results can be very different for example a commonly used pain killer will kill dogs and cats.

o

I live in the small caribbean island of Saint Lucia and I have been eating the soursop fruit since I was a young boy. I've always enjoyed its taste but I never knew that it had such outstanding medicinal value. It was only when my uncle had a doctors visit about his liver cancer last month it was brought to the attention of my family that the fruit tree in our front yard may have the answer to the cancer problems in our family. I stumbled across this website http://www.soursopgraviola.com and the information that I got about it was so shocking. Although there is still doubt on the healing capabilities of the fruit becuase no tests have been done on actual cancer patients, the lab results are enough for me to try it, after all its not a drug its a fruit I've been eating since I was a kid so I have nothing to lose.

Here is a link that might be useful: soursop and cancer

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Health Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here