SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
d0ug_gw

Chikungunya DMSO

d0ug
9 years ago

There is an infection here in the Dominican Republic called chikungunya it came from Africa and like Dengue it is pasted by mosquitoes. When the fever pass it normally leaves a person with a lot of joint pain that can lasts for months the medical response was pain killers and lots of them. I heard about DMSO and I bought some I tried it on my first victim and got instant relief of pain I ran around the neighborhood curing everyone. I also bought a book about DMSO which explained how many uses there was, surprising. I even had a person who was in arthritic pain for years and found relief in minuets. The FDA will not approve it and have no valid reason except it might harm the drug companies. My father in-law was kick by a mule when he was young and has had back pain continually but with a few treatments he has had no pain he calls it a magical. I also gave some to a doctor who tried in the hospital here and got the same results I did thank God the medical doctors here are more flexible. I would not recommend a person use it without checking out what I have said. It how has a place in my medical bag.

Comment (1)

Sponsored