Return to the Health Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Cleaning false teeth

Posted by goldy (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 6, 06 at 11:20

Anyone heard of cleaning your choppers with vinegar?Tried the commercial stuff and it just don't work for me.Maybe you have heard of something better.please let me know.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Cleaning false teeth

part of your problem may be what you are doing. If you smoke or drink a lot of coffee and tea, your dentures are going to be badly stained. Ask your dentist what he recommends.

o

Hubby doesn't use anything chemical to clean his false teeth, even after my constant gripping that he needs to do this. He just soaks them overnight in water and brushes them with regular toothpaste. He has the tablets that dissolve in water and has used them only a few times (forgot the name of them).

o

I use a teaspoon of household bleach in about 6 ounces of water to soak mine. I do it for fifteen minutes about twice a month - cleans them right up!

o

You use bleach? I heard somewhere that this is a "no" "no" Do you think they might turn yellow after awhile?

o

Hi,
Just short email to enquire is there any method available to clean plaque off false teeth, and make them feel fresh
Hoping you can assist
regards
Jim

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Health Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here