Return to the Health Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
bee pollen royal jelly

Posted by mvb123 (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 2, 07 at 9:08

does anyone have experience taking "royal jelly" to give you more energy?

i just bought some yesterday (11.95 for 11.5 oz.) and am thinking about whether i should take it or return it. i also take a women's vitamin called "women's one multivitamin" by "just once naturals".

and i also bought pure fish oil tablets by "home from the sea."

anyone have experience with the bee royal jelly or can anyone comment on any of these products?

also i have arthritis in my thumbs and was told by the health food store guy (at the mustard seed) that i should avoid orange juice and tomatoes as they will make it harder on my arthritis. anyone have experience with this?

thank you!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: bee pollen royal jelly

I don't take the bee pollen but my senior dog get a spoonfull of that stuff mixed with his dry food.
I think it's helping him.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Health Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here