Return to the Health Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
freebird15@hotmail.co.uk

Posted by hannah_flower_2006 (My Page) on
Wed, Oct 18, 06 at 7:04

hi i have a small pea size lump on my middle finger joint the joint where your finger and palm meets it is not sore unless someone presses hard on it. i havent bee to the doctors because im scared if it is serious it went and came back and it has gone smaller please write back sap

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: freebird15@hotmail.co.uk

Go to a doctor and put your mind at ease. If it is serious, NOT going isn't going to make it better and time may be important.

It's not unusual to get little bumps and tumors all over the body. Most are nothing. Some go away by themselves. However, there are those that may press on a nerve or get inflamed. These need to be checked out before they get worse.

Don't be a baby, get it checked. Strangers here on the forum can't tell you what it is. It would be foolish to expect us to.

o
RE: freebird15@hotmail.co.uk

There is a common "cyst" that appears there, and on other joints. Easy to treat, but a nuisance.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Health Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here