Return to the Health Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Diet & Lifestyle Guidelines websites?

Posted by trianglejohn (johnbuettner@hotmail.com) on
Fri, Sep 20, 13 at 20:01

I've reached the grand old age of 55 and now all the lab results have started to edge up or down into danger categories no matter how healthy I thought my life was. The complicated part is that if you look at my waistline or BMI you would assume I had high cholesterol and high blood pressure - I dont. Far from it. My cholesterol is dangerously low to the point I have to take statins to try and raise it up. My doctor just gives me the basic general guidelines about healthy eating and tells me to exercise more. I'm looking for an online calculator where you put in all your stats and food allergies and it shows you recipes or ideas. I have multiple small problems and the obvious food choice for one issue might cause a problem with something else. It just gets so confusing. My life has become like a dinner party nightmare where every guest has a different extreme food issue. Anyone know of such a website?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Diet & Lifestyle Guidelines websites?

If you are starting to have problems it show you that your doctor has failed you. If he tells you to take statins to raise cholesterol he should be thrown in jail. Statins will cause Alzheimer and possible diabetes. (Fire your MD Now) now take phrase and do a search on the internet and you will find a naturopath that has all the answers you are looking for.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Health Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here