SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
helpwiththis

Breathing issues

helpwiththis
13 years ago

I am in my early 30's and had asthma as a child. Got allergy shots in my childhood for allergies that triggered my asthma. In high school I stopped even using an inhaler and had no problems till last year. Then allergies and asthma came back. My dr gave me an inhaler again. But it has not solved my problems. I have been back numerous times for my breathing, it just does not feel right. It gets a little better with my inhaler or neb treatments, but not 100%. At night is the worst, I lay down and feel like I can't get deep breaths unless I lay on my right side.

The dr has sent me for a CT scan of my lungs, a pulmonary function test, and a stress test for my heart. All came back fine so he says my heart and lungs are good.

I am overweight and have been working on losing weight. Other than that my only health issue is an underactive thyroid which has been controlled by medication for 10 years.

I don't want to go back to the dr and seem crazy but I just feel like somehting is wrong. What do you think? Any ideas what could be wrong.

Comments (2)

Sponsored