SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
vala55

Crest Pro Toothpaste

vala55
12 years ago

I thought some of you might be interested in this. I had my usual cleaning at the dentist and told the hygienist that I had some thread like white slime in my mouth. Sometimes it was so thick I cleaned it off with a toothbrush. She replied with, "you are using Crest Pro Health tooth paste aren't you?" I had not told her that. She had heard of it before. She said it was like it was sloughing off skin. The roof of my mouth burned a bit when I drank certain things, don't know if that was the reason or not.

I also had a lot of stain on my teeth which is unusual for me. I thought she would never get through scraping it off. I figured it was the fluoride in the toothpaste and in my gel cam. Crest Pro Health has 0.454%, most toothpaste with fluoride I looked at today only had 0.2 something %. I don't drink coffee or hot tea so that can't be the culprit.

She also said there is not much difference in toothpaste ingredients, one is as good as another. I bought an 85 cent tube of Aim to try.

To top it all off, I haven't used my Gel Cam since then and my teeth are not sensitive at all.

Comments (6)