SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ventura007_gw

Colonix?

ventura007
16 years ago

Hello.

I was wondering if anyone knew anything about Colonix? It's an psyllium-based colon cleanser that is supposed to help regulate my digestive system.

I'm thinking this is a waste of my time, but I wanted to get other peoples opinions before I make a final decision.

Comments (6)

• salena
    16 years ago

Eat alot of fiber rich foods, go easy on meats/fat, drink lots of water and you will regulate yourself.

• agnespuffin
    16 years ago

Don't forget a small glass (4oz)of prune juice at breadfast. It can work wonders. You may even need a larger glass (6 oz) for a while.

Try it for a week

• tracie_oregon
    16 years ago

The link didn't work, but I have read about colonics products before and honestly, I think if you just eat a balanced diet, high in fiber (25-30g a day) and drink plenty of water, you'll keep yourself healthy in there! If you have problems despite doing those things, then maybe add a psyllium seed *supplement (like Metamucil) or a methylcellulose one (like Citrucel) and see if it helps. I would not do drastic cleansing regimens that claim to clean you out of a bunch of scary things lurking in your body - seriously, many of them are just mega-laxatives.

• azgirl
    16 years ago

I used the program for a little while and was pleasantly surprised at how effective it was at regulating things. Looking through the testimonials, I was nervous about trying it, but it was a great experience. I had tried another kind before, which I could barely handle drinking, and didn't do a thing for me. This one was easy to incorporate into my day, tasted good, was very gentle, and so effective. It really was as the testimonials say. I didn't consistently use the tea, mostly just the capsules, and fiber... may need to continue on with the fiber b/c my body is starting to fall back into it's old habits. Anyway, hope this helps.

• alpha219qwe1_yahoo_com
    16 years ago

I spoke to manufacturer and he estimates Colonix cost about $24 to make and you pay Dr Natura about 4 times that amount.The name Dr Natura suggest it should be good for you,but the process could rob you of probiotics,which backs up the immune system. Fortunately I found a formulation with similar ingredients cheaper and they give you a free Probiotics.Designed by a real doctor the Organicas Colon Cleanse does not contain any scary pics designed to induce fear and astronomical profits.I found the results were better than DrNatura without all side effects. I read that Colonix flush away probiotics making the bad microbes multiple making feel flu symptoms.

Here is a link that might be useful: Dr Natura Colonix Cleanse vs Organicas Colon Cleansing

• JLeerh85_yahoo_com
    13 years ago

Previous Colonix users-- When using this product, did you clog the toilet frequently (from excess waste or the strange stuff being excreted)? Haha, it seems like that would be a common issue.

Sponsored