Return to the Health Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
sayman salve

Posted by goldy (My Page) on
Tue, Aug 14, 12 at 12:43

If anyone has a rash or hard healing sore try sayman salve.Don't take my word for it.Go on line and read what other people are saying.My brother had a very bad case of eczema.Mom tried everything.Some one was selling the salve door to door and mom brought some.Need I to say it worked over 70years ago.Well I broke out with a rash and the doctor says it"s eczema and there is no cure and Iwilljust have to live with it.I thought of mom and sayman salve. It's working but it"s not cheap.It will cost $18.00 for 4oz. and your pharmasist has to order it.If anybody is helped by this please give me a buzz

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: sayman salve

Thanks Goldy!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Health Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here