SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ar_dramaqueen

Menstruation question...advice appreciated

ar_dramaqueen
15 years ago

My younger cousin went to the Gynocologist a couple days ago and had many tests run on her due to her menstruation cycle: For the past year or so she has been having irregular periods (one month she would have 2, then skip 2 months, then have 1 period a month that lasted for 2 weeks, then 2 periods the next month, but this month she has had 4 periods that have last up to 6 days per period).

The doctor said that she had some kind of infection and to take some antibiotics until the test results come back (2 weeks!) Now, she says that her lower stomach, where you generally cramp, has stings of pain going through it on the right side and that her antibiotics are making her feel bad.

Anyway, she just mentioned to me that she had a period 3 months ago that seemed to be white. She described it in this way, "Have you ever had a period that was kinda heavy and had little clots or pieces of your uterus come out with the blood? well it was like that but all white, even the chunks were white."

I looked it up online and all that i found was that this was probably a discharge due to her infection.

We were just wondering, has anyone gone through anything similar??

Is the "white period" as she described it only a discharge from her infection?

and last but certainly not least she would really like to know if anyone knows a possible reason for her to be experiencing this, the 2 week wait is long, she wants to know what it could be. The doctor didn't tell her.

Thank you for any replies,

AR_Dramaqueen

Comments (3)

Sponsored