Return to the Health Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
water retention

Posted by wildrose36 (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 4, 10 at 11:08

I have fibromalgia and I retain alot of fluid I cut out sugar completely and notice a big change,also I can not tolerate cheese I eat once a day good meal with chicken or turkey or Bison, vegetables, like fresh frozen asparagus,peas,green beans. fruits are apples, oranges,tangerines,grapefruit,red grapes. nuts almonds,walnuts. salads are fresh spinach,salmon,red canned or freshly cooked,don't eat pink canned salmon,only red,fish is good as long as it is ocean or raised locally. avoid canned tuna because of mercury.
I drink a ton of organic fat free milk, i have no bone loss, or osteprosis how ever I can not tolerate any other organic or non organic dairy products they cause bloat and fluid retention. if I eat more than once a day I get sick.

Follow-Up Postings:

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Health Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here