SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
wyndwalkr

Health=good sleep. HELP! Mattress ??

wyndwalkr
15 years ago

Body aches. Get up in morning feeling worse than when I went to bed. Age? Weight? Menopause aches? Fibromyalgia? Whatever it is, I have to get a different bed. Been searching and searching and can't make decision.

I am cheap...no...frugal. But I could spend $1200 or so, but only in absolute desperation. And then, it would be so much more frustrating to still hurt and have spent $1200 rather than $400. So, I tell myself, go with adjustable. That would be air, water, or the latex layered mattresses that allow you to send back and get different firmness layers. Except for water beds, the other two choices are over $1200.

Long story for short question: Will a water bed mattress (bladder) hold air? I have found a place that has water bed bladders in conventional sizes and I need to (want to)use my antique full size bed.

Had a water bed years ago and slept dreamy. But that was before the downhill side of middle age. Quit water bed when hubby and I could no linger agree on firmness or temperature. Hubby N/A anymore so I can adjust to suit myself.

Air in water bed solves most of the questions IF IT WILL WORK.

What do you think?

Thanks!

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Snider & Metcalf Interior Design, LTD
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Leading Interior Designers in Columbus, Ohio & Ponte Vedra, Florida