Return to the Health Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Healthy life

Posted by Sushan88 (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 5, 13 at 4:14

Healthy life of a person can be determined by the way of living. Better the way if living better is the health. Everyone must have a healthy schedule inorder to have a healthy life. Healthy life means better living standard. Health is the most important thing to a human. Without a good health we can't even do a single work. So health is necessary factor for a human life.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Healthy life

Thank you.

o

Agree!
But,.. in order to help health, one must also have a good night sleep, it seems, the older we get this can be a problem.
Du you have some good advise for a good night sleep?

o

Be tired, don't take naps, avoid foods and caffeine in the evenings.

o

Yes, thank you Emma,....I've been doing all of this but can't get a solid 5 to 6 hour sleep. On a good day I get 4 hour straight and that feels so good, then going back to sleep is almost imposible.

o

You are lucky if you get 4 hours straight. I get up every 2 hours. My best hours of sleep is from 4 til 8 on good nights. I joke about dying and say, "at least I will get a good night sleep without getting up to .............!"

o

yeah health is a lifestyle and diets shouldn't exist.... because yoyo-ing from healthy diet to a unhealthy one is bad.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Health Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here