SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
felisha70507

scared for my son

felisha70507
11 years ago

Im sorry if I am not doing this right. But I will write it anyway. My son is 8 yrs old. He came from a rape but I decided to keep him so I don't know anything about his donor. He is on medication for adhd, pdd, and ocd. He has been on these meds for a long time so I thought he should be use to them by now. He is very skinny and tall for his age. But lately, he looks like he has dropped 7 to 10 pounds and I am not sure what from. He is active, but always is. But now he looks so skinny, I cry because he looks like he is dead walking. I know thats a bad way to put it, but I don't know how to describe it. His bones stick out so bad. He is not sleeping at all. I guess I am not sure what to do. I reported this to our family doctor but since he has been on the meds for over 2 years, they don't feel they need to change it. Any advice? I'm scared he is going to fade away and this town is so small, there's no other doctor offices with in 57 miles. He wears size 4-5 because he is so skinny and they are getting to big. If nothing else, plz just pray for him. I don't know where else to turn. Sorry if I did this wrong, but I was told I could post and it's my first time. Thankyou so much for reading. Stay blessed.

felisha

Comments (3)

Sponsored