Return to the Health Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Do you taking medicine for high Cholestrol??

Posted by berk (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 24, 06 at 22:45

I have been taking all sorts of medicine and have bad reactions to them.
Now I am on Crestor and Q-10 but after I read this I am not taking it!
This is long but very interesting and I think anyone on Cholestrol medicine should read this for their own benefit.
Please go to http://www.newswithviews.com/Howenstine/james23.htm
If you can't get it, email me and I will send you a link to it.
There are several other articles on this page that are of interest too.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Do you taking medicine for high Cholestrol??

Red Yeast Rice

o

Friend started taking CONCENTRATED pomegranate juice (32 oz. bottle x SAM's $18)and was able to go off her Lovastatin and kept normal cholesterol levels! I'm trying it in opes I get similar results .... will let you know in 6 weeks when I'm re-tested.

o

All statin drugs deplete the body of CoQ10. You will need to take at least 100 mg per day. Check your med to see how much you are getting.
Two natural products that have successfull lowered cholesterol are Polycosanol and Red Rice Yeast. I would get off of the drugs and start taking the Polycosanol.
Robin

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Health Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here