Return to the Health Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Can panic or anxiety attacks cause you........

Posted by enjoyingspring (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 31, 07 at 18:33

to be sick to your stomach, to the point that you are throwing up. It seems when I have an axiety attack I get physically sick, start throwing up. Once I am sick I feel better.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Can panic or anxiety attacks cause you........

I think so. When I start to get the anxious feeling my stomach is the first place I feel it. Sometimes to the point where I don't eat and if I do eat it feels like it lays in my stomach. I've never thrown up but have felt like it several times. Sorry to hear that this happens to you. The anxiety attack is enough to deal with let alone throwing up.

o
RE: Can panic or anxiety attacks cause you........

Yes they can. It has not happened to me very often but it has a couple of times in my life as a victim of anxiety attacks.
Lorie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Health Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here