SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
libbyliz_gw

AVON Foot Works Intensive Callus Cream questions

LibbyLiz
14 years ago

I apologize if this isn't the right place for my post, but I was unsure if it dealt more with health versus beauty.

So anyhow...

Does anyone have a tube of the Intensive Callus Cream item that you can "read" off the back label to me?

I bought the Cracked Heel Repair Cream thinking I could use it continuously as a deep moisture treatment overnight. I didn't know it was medicated with Benzalkonium Chloride .13% & Lidocaine 4%, per the top back of the tube. It also has a childproof cap, which isn't visible on the picture of the item, which only shows the tube front. And on the back of the tube there's a warning of: Do not use \* longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor This isn't told about in any of the reviews, that I could find. http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.aspx?pf\_id\=10016&from\=search&find\_spec\=&camp\=200915&dir\_delivery\=1&rep\_delivery\=1

My rep can't get a straight answer out of whomever she's been writing to about the Intensive Callus Cream; AVON headquarters? I also can't find my answers on the website.

I need to know if the Intensive Callus Cream is also medicated AND if I have to stop use of this cream after a certain amount of time unless directed by a doctor, OR is it non medicated & can be used continuously?

I don't want to have to purchase the Deep Moisture Cream too if the Intensive Callus Cream will serve dual purpose as a callus eliminator/moisturizer.

Thanks in advance for replies!

Comments (5)

Sponsored