Return to the Health Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Supra Ventricular Tachycardia

Posted by Countrygirlatheart1 (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 14, 12 at 16:14

My son was recently diagnosed with Supraventricular tachycardia with a rate in the 180's this means he has more than 1 part trying to set the rate for his heart to contract.He also has a small muscle attached to the bottom of his heart that need to be clipped off to stop this problem. My problem..he refuses to have the surgery needed to do this.He is 21 years old and I cannot believe he won't do this. I am worried to death about him. I've got family and friends trying to help me talk with him about this and hopefully he will listen soon.Any advice would be appreciated.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Supra Ventricular Tachycardia

He is 21 years old so trying to get him to do something will be difficult. You might want to respect his request and look for other things that might help. There is some natural herbs and meditation that possibly can help. It is easier to pull a string than to push it. It might be easier to give him other options than trying to tell him what to do

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Health Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here