Return to the Health Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone out there with COPD

Posted by gardenlady_grow (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 5, 08 at 14:20

About a year ago I was told I have COPD, and since then it has been a long year. Doctors, test, and the endless medications. Just wanted to touch bases with other people dealing with this. Tried other forums on COPD but have had no luck. Thanks in advance and if this is not the forum to post this please let me know.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone out there with COPD

I'm sorry for your trouble. Are you using oxygen now? I know how annoying it is to be spending so much time with doctors, taking pills, etc. LWhat a drag, huh?

Have you tried healthboards.com? They have a section called Lung & Respiratory Disorders.

o
RE: Anyone out there with COPD

Not on oxygen yet, but I've been told it won't be long. Right now we are constantly on antibiotics and pred. It is truly a drag. I'll try the healthboads.com Thanks. With a lot of the forums I tried there is not a lot of response or they are old forums. I'll keep trying. Really trying to find the right kind of meds. to be on.DR's are constantly trying new ones, work good for a couple of weeks and then either breathing gets bad again or I have a reation. Just want to get well enough right now to do some gardening.
Thanks for your message
Kathy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Health Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here