Return to the Health Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Puffy Hands

Posted by dexx215 (My Page) on
Sun, Jun 5, 05 at 9:46

For the last month or so my hands are puffy. When I lean on my arms or when I'm sleeping I get pins and needles. My feet are not affected. I drink lots of water and not much salt (I think), so does anybody have an idea? Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Puffy Hands

Do you have trouble with your neck or upper back?

o

No, no trouble with neck or upper back. Was looking on the internet and up comes thyroid problems, so maybe that's what I have. Dr. appt. coming up next month, so will check with her. Thanks.

o

Mine get puffy from edema - I have high blood pressure and have to take a diuretic to control water retension.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Health Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here