Return to the Health Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
mass over ovary

Posted by amazingcm (My Page) on
Thu, May 26, 05 at 19:47

I know you aren't doctors but has anyone had any experience like this DD#2 has been being treated for an Ovarian Cyst for 3 or 4 months now she has been hurting for a lot longer.
So after 2 rounds of antibiotics they sent her to get Ultra Sounds Regular and Vaginal on Tuesday... Now they all come back that everything in the Ovaries and Uterus are fine... But they see a large (thick) fluid filled mass above her right Ovarie... Now they are wanting to do a Cat Scan. What could this be? I hate having supposely grown daughters they don't ask enough questions?? And the doctor would only talk to her on the phone with results.. You no confidentiality and all...
grace

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: mass over ovary

Grace -
It could be anything from an extension of the cyst to an alien from Mars growing in there.

Waiting is hard, but we'd be just guessing.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Health Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here