Return to the Health Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone heard of Ageless Xtra?

Posted by customdecorator (My Page) on
Tue, May 22, 07 at 14:25

Hi everyone,

I usually post and lunk on the decorating forum, but a guy came into DH's work yesterday and told him about this product and I am curious to find out more.

A guy came in to my husbands work yesterday and my husband noticed he had lost quite a bit of weight. He told my husband that he has been taking Ageless Xtra for the past 5 months and not only feels great, his business sales have doubled, he has tons of more energy, but he has also lost 80 lbs.

I don't think his intentions for it were for loosing weight, but probably to be more healthy. I need to loose about 15 more pounds of baby weight (3rd child not so kind to the body!!!), but I eat right, go the gym before work 4 days a week from 4:30-6:00am and would like to feel energized.

I also found a forum on it and although it's not a huge forum, everything on it has been extremely positive.

Here is information I found on their website.

As we age, our body requires specific nutrients to maintain the mental and physical energy levels of our youth. When these nutrients are lacking in our diet, we can begin to experience fatigue, mental sluggishness, increased stress, and aches and pains—symptoms many people accept as part of "getting older".

Solution

Ageless Xtra contains herbs, vitamins, and nutrients all known to play key roles in energy production, mental function, stress reduction, and anti-aging. Age is a feeling, not a number, and restoring tissue levels of these essential nutrients can have profound effects on energy, stamina, mental clarity, mood, fitness, and weight management.

Benefits:

1) Promotes vital energy
2) Supports memory, mental clarity, and focus
3) Helps manage stress
4) Promotes joint comfort and flexibility

Most Relevant For: All adults over age 25 seeking greater energy, reduced stress, and support for mood, mental clarity, and memory.

Directions

Ageless Xtra 3.3 ounce: Adults may drink up to 2 servings a day. We suggest 1 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon before 3:00 p.m., both with food. Shake well.

Ageless Xtra Concentrate: Shake well before serving. Mix one half to one full ounce of Ageless Xtra concentrate with 2.5 ounces of water, and stir well. Drink twice daily, in the morning and in the afternoon before 3:00 p.m. Take with food. Best Served Cold. Refrigerate after opening.

Structure/Function Claim

Contains Serenix, a proprietary natural extract that helps reduce stress and maintain a positive outlook; Protectin, a patented natural compound shown to protect the body from the wear and tear of catabolic forces; and Maxcell, a patented vitamin delivery system that can help increase vital nutrient absorption.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Testing and Analysis

All Univera LifeSciences products are randomly quality tested for label claims. Nutritional, microbial, and heavy metals analysis were completed for this product by third party independent laboratories.

Quality Control Method

All raw materials are randomly qualified by analytical testing procedures for quality and identity prior to release for manufacturing. All botanicals are randomly tested for quality and purity.

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 ounce
Servings per Container: 24 (24 ounce Concentrate Bottle)
or 1 (3.3 ounce Ready-to-drink bottle)

Calories: 20 calories
Total Carbohydrates: 5g
Sugars: 3g
Vitamin B3 (as niacinamide, niacin) 18mg 88%
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate) 4mg 200%
Serenix™ Corn Extract 500mg *
Green Tea Extract 220mg *
Ultrin TG 150mg *
OKG Ornithine Keto-glutarate 150mg *
Protectin™ Proprietary Blend 125mg *
Catechu (bark), Scullcap (root)
Cordyceps sinensis 4:1 Extract 125mg *
Fruit Blend 0.75oz *
(blueberry, cranberry, cherry, grape concentrates)
Active Aloe™ 200:1 51mg *
Ginkgo biloba Extract 10mg *
Alpha-lipoic Acid 10mg *
Maxcell™ Proprietary Blend 2.5mg *
Jujube extract (fruit), Black Pepper Extract (fruit),
Aloe Vera (dried gel), Chinese licorice (root)

Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
*Daily Value not established.

Ingredients

Metaberry (blueberry, cherry, cranberry and grape concentrates, Active Aloe 200:1, ginkgo biloba extract, alpha-lipoic acid, Maxcell, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate), purple grape juice, sorbitol, citric acid, lo han guo extract, Serenix, green tea extract, rhodiola extract, Ornithine alpha-ketoglutarate, Protectin, Cordyceps sinensis 4:1 extract, niacinamide, niacin, pyridoxal-5-phosphate, caramel color, sucralose.

Warnings

Do not take if allergic to corn. Not intended for use by pregnant or breast feeding women, or those under age 18. If you have any medical conditions or are taking medications (over-the-counter or prescription), please consult your doctor before using this product.

Recommended Use

Ageless™ should not be taken with long-term use of NSAIDs like aspirin, acetaminophen, ibuprofen, or indomethacin, or prescription COX-2 inhibitors like Vioxx, Celebrex, Mobic, or Bactrex, in order to avoid the amplification of the known side effects of those products. As with all nutritional products, if you are under the care of a physician, please consult with your health professional before taking this product.

How Supplied

Ageless Xtra is supplied in 3.3-ounce (100ml) ready-to-drink miniature bottles, and 24-ounce (710ml) concentrate bottles.

Availability

Available from a Univera LifeSciences independent Associate

Manufacturer’s Address

Manufactured for Univera LifeSciences, 100 Technology Drive, Suite 130, Broomfield, CO 80021. (877) OASIS-NET

Individual Item Number: 10

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone heard of Ageless Xtra?

This sounds like a pitch for another one of those herbal rememidies that promise much, too much. It's one of those things that should be discussed with your doctor.

o

Agless x-tra is truly amazing. I have fibromyalgia, insomnia, and horrific joint pain and Im not even 50 yet oh yeah and asthma...I was pretty jacked up UNTIL I began to use Ageless x-tra. Within 3 days it cleared up an asthma attack and I have had no reoccurances since Ive been using it which has been almost a year. The pain I had has been remarkably nonexistent and the insomina I had lasted over 10 years...sleeping aids on a regular basic until I started using ageless. NO MORE PAIN OR SLEEPING PILLS OR VISITS TO THE HOSPITAL FOR ASTHMA!! I WILL NEVER GO WITHOUT MY AGELESS X-TRA EVER

Sonia Marie

o

If that worked no one would have the kind of health problems you are having. People would be lining up at the store to get it. As my grandmother use to say "hogwash". That's a nice way to put it.

o

I have used Xtra for 7 years now and "hogwash" and other terms used are just sharing the lack of knowledge one has on the topics.
did you know that this is the only company on the planet that does science on the plant kingdom they way they do. Until you get out to their corporate facility, and see the true science in use you will continue to not see the truth offered.
It is easier to doubt then to roll up your sleeves and truly research this company. Yes all those crazy claims you hear could possibly be true, but the mind is a powerful tool. It can fill you with doubt and fear, and prevent you from seeking the truth. And yes it is a direct sales company and long-standing member of the DSA (Direct Selling Association)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Health Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here