Return to the Health Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My Husband has BAD Breath

Posted by momrox (My Page) on
Wed, May 2, 07 at 12:33

He uses a cpap (?) machine for sleep apnea; he has allergies; he goes to the dentist twice a year and was just there about a month ago and all was well dentally. He flosses daily and uses Listerine (the strong yellow variety) twice a day. His breath could stop a bus. He has a new job that involves talking to people much of the day (!) and I know this problem is NOT going to be an asset for him. I recently purchased a Neti Pot and have been using it for myself; I am going to get one for him and get him to try that; any other suggestions??

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My Husband has BAD Breath

qvc has a product that looks very impressive. I dont' know how to link, but if you go to qvc.com and put in item #A12532 it will come up. It is called tri-oral. People rate items and it is rated 100%. Maybe worth a try.

o

My mother always says that a dirty stomach causes a lot of problems, from bad breath to headaches.

o

It could be something much more serious than teeth or sinus problems. I suspect the problem arises with his stomach, I would have him either have a gastroscope or an upper GI scan.
This a sign of something wrong, not just an annoying problem. Keep looking until you find someone who will listen to you. Gerd, and Barrets Esophagus and cancer often have accompanying bad breath.
Linda C

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Health Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here