Return to the Health Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Ginkgo biloba

Posted by EmmaR (My Page) on
Thu, May 2, 13 at 11:44

Our local newspaper had a study report released on Ginkgo Biloab, The report said it causes cancer and liver problems in rats. I think that is a bad sign and don't imagine they will test it on humans.

There is another report saying that it doesn't help prevent AZ

Here is a link that might be useful: Ginkgo biloba

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Ginkgo biloba

Ginkgo Biloab is to help blood flow and not a cure for Alzheimer's. Some natural Doctor say that Alzheimer's Disease is a doctor caused, because they put patience on cholesterol diets and statin drugs. Your brain is cholesterol and how can you repair it.

o

I know you can't cure AZ, I posted this alert for people taking it. It just another drug and it doesn't help memory and that it is dangerous to take.

o

They [The medical monopoly] says that AZ can not be cured but there is a few doctors that are having very good success. Check out Dr Joel Wallach and the other natural path doctors.

o

Sorry Doug, but AZ can't be cured or helped. The brain cells are dead and can't be restored. There was atrophy in my husbands brain.

o

Sorry to hear that.
Have you at leased checked out Dr Joel Wallach or just excepted what the doctors tell you. If it was me I would never stop until I was cured

o

My husband passed away in 2007, if there was a cure for AZ no one would have it very long. The doctor is selling something.

o

Friend took ginkgo biloba & baby aspirin & she was running into things, I asked her what she was doing different & she had just taken the ginkgo for couple of days, along with aspirin it was too much thinning of the blood &. made her very woozy. She quit the ginkgo & was Ok after few hours

o

Sunny my sister takes lots of Shakely products and her personality has changed 100%. Partly due to her husband leaving her, but I think some of it due to the herbs and things she takes. She thinks they are natural and can't hurt anyone, but they are drugs and a lot of them are blood thinners. She mentioned a friend drinking Echinacea tea and I told her it can cause people to hallucinate. She said, oh, I have to tell because she is hallucinating.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Health Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here