Return to the Health Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Sinus surgery update

Posted by superbee (My Page) on
Fri, May 28, 04 at 11:06

This is an update on my previous posting re. sinus surgery.

First of all, thanks to those that responded to my post with messages of support.

I had my surgery yesterday morning at 10 AM and was back home at around 4 PM. I woke up from sleep feeling absolutely fine waiting for them to wheel me into the operating theater and they told me everything was OVER!!I had no clue what happened LOL. I was having the usual after effects...lots of bleeding from the nose and a headache. I took a painkiller and the head ache is almost gone. I am out of anaestheisa now and feeling better. The bleeding is also not as bad.

So thank you for your messages. They've been an immense source of support for this person who has only been to the hospital once in her life..for the birth of my DS two years ago!!

SuperB

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Sinus surgery update

Your welcome SuperB,
Glad it went so well for you. Hope you find relief from whatever problem you had that prompted this surgery.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Health Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here