Return to the Health Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Spinal Fusion L3-4,L4-5

Posted by yvonnepeterson (yfamp@yahoo.com) on
Thu, May 7, 09 at 9:49

I am just waiting on approval for surgery from work comp. I am 36 yrs old and had a laminectomy in 2007, went very well, felt great after that. I am lucky enough to have the same surgeon but he says on a scale from 1-10 last surgery was a 1, this one is a 9!!!!! So i am terrified and any info anyone can give me is greatly appreciated! Like how long will i be in serious pain? How long will I be off work? How long does it normally take to recover? I have ask all these ?'s to the doctor's but want someone who has had it or knows someone who has. Again, Thanks for any help!!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Spinal Fusion L3-4,L4-5

I am having three level spinal fusion. I want to know how much pain you experienced after surgery in the hospital and how long did the surgery take. We you in the hospital very long? Did you go to a rehab afterwards

o
RE: Spinal Fusion L3-4,L4-5

A I said I am still waiting on approval. Go to court June4th, Pray for me(Thanks)! But please do alot of research on the type of surgery you are having, always helps. Youtube has great documentaries of people that have had Fusion's, They are great to see how that person did, although we are all different. Suggest you spend some time reading up on it! Bless you or anyone else who has a back injury, they are very painful and annoying!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Health Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here