Return to the Health Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
making cholestral

Posted by rabbit8 (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 30, 06 at 20:02

I went to my doctor last week and stated he thinks my body is makng cholestral. Are there any herbs I can take to remedy this problem? I really need help. Thanks in advance for your advice. I don't want to be placed on medication for long periods of time.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: making cholestral

Everyone's bodies make cholesterol. You can try visiting the herbalism forum to see if anyone there knows about herbs for high cholesterol.

o

We need a little more information. Did he say your cholesterol is high and your body is making too much? Did he recommend medication? Gina is correct, our bodies make cholesterol, but for some it makes too much.

Here's a link to a page that discusses lowering high cholesterol through diet.

Jen

Here is a link that might be useful: Lowering cholesterol

o

Okay, I had my cholestral checked last year and it was 252. I just had it rechecked a week ago but my test result have not come back yet. I'm sure it's up. He told me that since my cholestral is high all the time, that it is making cholestral. I was told by his nurse, that my good cholestral was what saving me.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Health Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here