Return to the Health Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Pain Free at Last!!! Hooray!

Posted by imn2crafts (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 30, 08 at 17:59

Whoever found out about Dial soap and it helping with pain in your legs, I want to give you a great big kiss. I was so miserable on Monday afternoon. I put on heat and them cold for about 3 hours. Nothing helped and went to bed feeling like it was going to be a long night again. Well I did as a last resort put the bar of Dial soap in my pillowcase and I felt 99% better at work Tue. So I went to sleep with this in my pillowcase last night and I do not have any pain. None, nada ,nothing. I can finally get a good nights sleep...zzzzzz"s

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pain Free at Last!!! Hooray!

I've never heard of this. Can you tell me more?

o

Yeah.....sure....

o

Well I was not so sure I believed this would work. I was in pain for over 2 weeks. The dr. said he did not know what to do . Someone on this forum said something about putting a bar of soap in your pillowcase next to your leg ( I put mine in a pillow sham, won't slip out that way.) I am here to tell all that I am a believer. I was just told I have diabetes,last week. So I was worried about having permanet damage to my legs. I have told everyone at work about it yesterday, so we will see. I work in a child center and am on my feet all day, but everyone could not believe the pain I was in Monday and then the difference it made in me in two days...I can go play baseball with my grandboys now!!!!

o

I've heard of this before, and I'm glad it worked for you.

PS to Linda...If you don't have something nice to say....well, you know!

o

A search on google reveals many people swear by this trick!

o

People laugh at dryer sheets for ants and I did to until I tried them. Worked like a charm. I am going to hang them on my deck when mosquito time comes. While I was on a cruise a lady walking in front of me had something white hanging from the bottom of her slacks. I thought it was T paper, when I told her, she laughed and said it keeps the mosquitoes away. We were cruising in the tropics.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Health Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here