Return to the Health Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
plastic step stool

Posted by silver2 (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 4, 06 at 16:03

DH just had a triple bypass, was released yesterday from the hospital and wished to take a shower. They said he should use a shower bench. Slight glitch there, we had one, but gave it away several years ago to someone who needed one. So I put our two step plastic step stool in the shower with DH, he pushed it to the front end of the shower, so it could not slide and was able to use it in place of the bench. Don't know if it would work for everyone, but it certainly worked for him. He will probably only need the assist for a few days, and I could not see going out to purchase a shower bench for that short a period of time.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: plastic step stool

Very good. Just be careful it doesn't slip as it really isn't designed for tub use.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Health Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here