SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
joycehollis

Anyone heard of this allergy 'cure'?

JoyceHollis
12 years ago

I'm in Canada and the snows all melting...that means it's allergy season for me. I've always had trouble with allergies around this time.

Three days ago I was at my local gym and experienced a crazy reaction. I got really red and itchy and broke out in hives. This is the first time its ever happened at the gym and I go pretty regularly. My doc said it could have been a new person, or it could have been allergies just being crazy.

It's so frustrating to have to worry about my allergies all the time. I usually take reactine when my allergies are bothering me (not for big reactions) and find it helps if I catch it early enough. But I really don't enjoy taking drugs.

I searched online and found this 'miracle diet' that will help me with my allergies. Kind of like a detox thing I think. I wasn't really sure about it, but I found some really positive reviews online. Sometimes you just have to say 'what the h#ll' and go for it...so I decided to give it a try.

I'm only a day and a half into it so far, and I'm actually feeling pretty darn good. It's much easier than I expected. My allergies have been calm so far, but they might have been calm anyways without the diet. Impossible to tell.

Anyways, I just wanted to vent a little and share my thoughts with you guys. But I'd like to get your opinion too. I'll share the link with you below. Have you heard of this diet? I don't want it to be one of those 'fad diets' that's more hype than results.

Anyone had experience with it or willing to give it a try with me?

Comments (4)

Sponsored