SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jinkazama_gw

oral diseases? (help please)

jinkazama
13 years ago

Hi. I'm 18 years old. In my life I am not proud to say I have exhibited very poor oral health, but I'm here for help. Right now I'm brushing more frequently etc. and Instead of normal toothpaste I use OraMD (I THINK it has been helping with the bleeding). (you can google it and look up reviews on ****** etc.) Now I'm not expecting an overnight miracle but I've been using it for about 2 weeks now. Now here's actual details of my situation. My gums bleed profusely whenever I brush my teeth and I have a big bump (or pimple) on my gum. Its dead center on the gums above my top row of teeth and its usually a dark red color like a bruise. I think its filled with liquid and I have popped it before and then rinsed my moth with peroxide but it never fully left. Yesterday I looked at it and it had yellow pus or mucus over it. (picture at bottom of post)I brushed my teeth and gums and then rinsed my mouth with a good amount of OraMD. Also right now I have a small random cut or abrasion in my mouth on my top gums and it seems to be a little yellow aswell. I don't understand it but, I get random cuts on my gums sometimes that sting and I have NO idea where they come from. Advice anyone? I was thinking about starting to brush with normal toothpaste and OraMD and also starting to use Listerine. Please give me any advice, incite or material you feel would help. I appreciate you reading all of this VERY much.

GUM Pictures (You can go to the right to see the other 2 pictures, they are in the same album)

http://s874.photobucket.com/albums/ab302/JinKazama814/?action=view&current=17948678793_ORIG.jpg

Comments (7)

Sponsored