Return to the Health Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Blood Pressure

Posted by theresa911 (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 30, 10 at 12:46

I have had high blood pressure since Im 23. I am 50 now and usually take 6 BP pills aday. I have had a quardrupal bypass and recently was diagnosed with a blot clot in my heart and stomach. My ? is lately my stomach is not digesting my meds. 2 hours after taking them they are in my vomit whole.
what concerns me most is I haven't been able to take my BP meds cause my pressure is so low 79/54 should I be concerned or does it mean I am getting better now that I dont have HP problem is its so low I get dizzy, tired, cotton mourh . Thnka

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Blood Pressure

You are one sick puppy!!!
Low blood pressure is as bad as high blood pressure. I really think you need to see your doctor and get your meds straightened out. You need to have your pressure monitored over a long time. Your blood pressure is not the same at all times of the day. It goes up and down. The pressure you stated is dangerously low and should never be that low at any time.

Do you vomit all the time? That too is no good. You need a complete medical work up and I sincerely hope you get it soon. If you don't you are putting your life on the line.

o
RE: Blood Pressure

If your doc let you get in that shape you should find another one fast.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Health Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here