Return to the Health Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
From MP3 to CD conversion in my car.

Posted by gogwmos (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 27, 12 at 12:32

I made a bunch of CDs for our cars, and the very first one showed that it was an MP# (normally it says "CD"). The first one also showed the song that was being played.

I know I made it the same way I normally do so I don't know why it came out this way. I love the format in my car and want to try to get this form back, but can't figure out what I did to make it come out as an MP3.

Any ideas?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: From MP3 to CD conversion in my car.

You need to post this somewhere else. Maybe the Electronics Forum?

This forum is for those posters that have health problems.

Go to the top of this page and look at "Forums" Click on it and select "Home Forums"

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Health Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here