Return to the Health Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Crest White Strips

Posted by joann23456 (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 18, 04 at 0:00

I've noticed that several people have mentioned good results with these. So I have questions.

I've tried them, and they're very difficult to get onto my teeth and not stick to my fingers. Any tricks?

Also, they're not nearly long enough to fit over all my teeth, not even all the teeth that show in a wide smile. What did you all do about this?

Any other information and experiences would be appreciated.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Crest White Strips

I don't have any particular problem with plastering them onto my teeth, even if they fold over when you're pulling it off the plastic strip, they come apart easily & I just slide them around until they're in place.

The strips for the lower teeth are smaller, and there's a lot of excess sticky material left on the strip - you could peel that part off and use it to fill in the gaps. Actually I sue the lower ones on my upper teeth too; since my bottom chompers don't really show even in a wide smile, I don't worry about them so much.

o

Just to let you know that they have the gosmile and crest white strips supreme as a combo pack at dentalwhitestrips.com
I have no problems using either. Maybe you can contact the corp site?

o

Along the same lines...has anyone found a whitening toothepaste that they like. I haven't found one so far that's made a difference.

o

I use gosmile. Best sale and wholesale prices I've seen is on ebay and eyezonit.com

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Health Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here