Return to the Health Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Stinkin Armpit

Posted by ginnier (My Page) on
Tue, Mar 20, 07 at 23:33

My son has one stinkin armpit...isn't that rather unusual? He says showering and scrubbing and deoderant does not help that one side at all... Isn't this rather unusual? Suppose some pores are clogged or something? What now?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Stinkin Armpit

Not that unusual. Both my son and daughter had similar problems when in their teens. Son one armpit, daughter both. Several of their friends also had the same kind of problem as well.

Your son needs to see a dermatologist about the problem. Your son's attempts to help the problem will accomplish nothing.
He needs a prescription type of deoderant/anti-persperant to help the problem, along with a good antiperspirant deoderant.

Let the dermatologist determine the problem, prescribe the treatment and son's problem will be gone in a few years.

Both my kids use mennen antipersirent/deoderant. They have a one that goes on clear and stays clear. It is a really strong one to use and most oncologists tell their patients that are undergoing chemo and radiation to use this one as it works the best. They can have the same kind of problem

My son's problem began when he was 14 and was gone by 19 with treatment. My daughter's began at 16 and was gone at 20.

Good luck

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Health Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here