|Has anybody seen the TV commercial about buying five boxes of Polident and getting a free companion airfare voucher to fly anywhere in the US? THE OFFER WORKS FOR BUYING POLIGRIP ALSO. Get the details at www.polident.com Btw, I¡¯m working on this promotion on behalf of GSK, if you would like information on this promotion visit www.polident.com.|
|I checked it and it's expired on Jan. 1|
|too bad I do not know anyone who uses this - it has not expired- goes thru June 1st -rules say- just curious who or what is "GSK" |
Just Three Easy Steps!
Mail the UPC symbols cut from those five packages, along with the original dated cash register receipt(s), with the purchase price of those items circled, along with a 3"x5" piece of paper with your full name, complete address and zip code, to: Travel Certificate, PO Box 1109, Grand Rapids, MN 55745-1109. Requests must be received by 7/15/06, or will be void. Sponsor not responsible for late, lost, misdirected or postage-due mail.
Receive a companion airfare worth up to $500, along with complete terms and conditions, and instructions on how to redeem the certificate. Normal taxes, security fees plus a $9.95 processing fee will apply to each ticket issued. Value of the certificate will vary according to point of departure and destination. Certificate good for travel in the continental US only. All travel must be completed by 6/15/07. Additional restrictions and holiday/seasonal blackout dates may apply.
|GSK means GlaxoSmithKline.. Well what GSK mean when I search it on Google LOL!!! I know this promo my dad joined already.|
Return to the Health Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.