Return to the Health Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
do any of you buy health products online- at a decent price

Posted by ilmbg (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 30, 09 at 21:43

I am wondering if anyone buys their health products- like eye drops, Tylenol- routine things. The sites I have looked at are horribly expensive.
I am many miles from a decent store, as I live in a remote area- the Montana/Wyoming border.
Thank you.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: do any of you buy health products online- at a decent price

I've used drugstore.com and been happy with the service, prices. Often they have free shipping on orders of $25 or more, but sometimes it's $40 or more. It's not hard to spend $25, or $40 either! I've ordered vitamins, chapstick, lotion, dental care stuff, make-up, etc.

I bet you live in beautiful country. Getting this routine stuff shipped to you would sure seem to be a big convenience.

Susan

o

AARP used to have great prices on that sort of stuff, but since they've affiliated themselves with Walgreen's, that stopped. I've never heard of drugstore.com myself. I'll have to check it out.

o

We buy our health products on i-herb.com and we are really happy with them. They have great choice, superfast shipping and good prices. I have dry eye and omega3 helps me and when I got my omega from local drugstore it got bad. After I again went and ordered from i-herb it is better again. So I stick with and believe that their stuff is actually good quality. Anyway, if you try I hope you will be satisfied as we are.

o

Never!!!! I never purchased health products online. I think it is a very risky. Prefer to buy them from stores.

o

I have used Drugstore.com and was happy with them.
I also use QCI Nutritionals for vitamins. Their Omega 3s
I would say are burp free. I know the Doctor that owns
the company. I used to go to him before he moved to Florida.
http://www.qcinutritionals.com/

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Health Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here