Return to the Health Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Blood Type Diet--has anyone tried it?

Posted by gma_j (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 22, 10 at 16:38

Has anyone tried the blood type diet where your foods are determined by your blood type? If so, did you find that you felt better while eating the foods recommended for your blood type?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Blood Type Diet--has anyone tried it?

Yes, my husband and I have tried it and it works great. I have 0 pos, he has A pos, so we eat different things. We both felt wonderful and I lost 8 lbs without even trying.We were doing this by the book before Katrina hit. We have not been able to get back on it completely since. There are things that we still avoid..Like, we drink soy instead of dairy, and pineapple juice, instead of orange. Green tea, etc..We believe that anything done in moderation is best..The best thing to do is just start with the avoid items....Hope this helps!

o

A lady I used to work with was on the diet and she was happy with the results.

o

I am O neg and I haven't stuck to this diet all the time, but I definitely feel better when I avoid carbs, for sure. My son and I are both O types and we both feel better when we avoid carbs.
Unfortunately, I have way too many years of turning to carbs for emotional reasons, and its really hard to give them up, no matter how bad they make me feel. :(
I quit drinking milk several years ago, and found that soy upsets my stomach too. So I drink alot of almond milk.
I eat alot of nuts, meats, veggies.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Health Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here