SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
markvandoren23

excema condition

markvandoren23
15 years ago

I have an excema skin condition on my fingers that causes cracking and bleeding daily. I noticed that certain foods helped reduce the scaling and cracking bleeding on my fingers. I noticed that my problem lessened after eating foods like strawberies, grapes, and especially garlic in recipes. So I started eating raw garlic and it helped. ThenI found garlic juice in the health food store which was easier to take. I also noticed that excessive doses of fish oil (15-20 fish il capsules) helped almost

eradicate the problem down to one finger. Originally the excema was on six or more fingers on both hands. But the one finger still bothered me and still bled occasionally, though it was much better.

I saw the 60 minutes TV show about Resveratrol and bought a supplemant with 3 types of Resveratrol : Grape Seed extract, Grape Skin extract, and Pine Bark extract. It is made by Country Life. Within 3 days the excema was gone. It has been 2 weeks now and still my skin is clear. I have had this problem for 7 years. I have cut back on the Garlic and Fish Oil doses and my fingers

are still clear of the excema. I am 53 years old.

Comments (2)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES