Return to the Health Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Colloidal Silver

Posted by kjatneal (My Page) on
Tue, Mar 28, 06 at 13:57

Anyone using colloidal silver out there? My in-laws swear by it. I've used it a few times but didn't see much of a result. How many days do you use it? or, Do you take it every day as maintenance? Any ideas or suggestions?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Colloidal Silver

Check out this site. Be sure to scroll down and read from the "Critical Studies" part to the end.

Here is a link that might be useful: Can you Believe this?

o

I used to wonder about it myself years ago.....I never took it, but knew this old couple who did....I, even then, did not believe it would be good for you.....I have that Quack Watch in my favorites and forgot about it....Excellent Read!! kjaneal, how did the in-laws react to the article?

o

I know it makes you turn a sickly greyish blue

There are NO reliable studies showing it does more than move money into the pockets of the promoters.

o

I have used it for years and it works wonderfully. I used to have to take antibiotics for: earaches and sinus infections. This does the trick! There were only two cases that I've seen where it turned the skin blue. This only happened when people drank non pure silver. I make my own with my beck silver pulser (generator). I personally think every home should have it...especially with all of the resistant strains there are now. This kills viruses, bacteria, and fungus. It's not something you just drink once and except a miracle. If I am sick, I drink several ounces 3/day until I feel better. Don't trust everything you read on quackwatch. I heard the pharmaceuticals are behind the scenes. I use Cansema for my skin cancer and couldn't believe they had the nerve to put it on there. Cansema worked better than surgery for my cancers. I remember the days when chiropractors were quacks too. Try things for yourself before you believe everything you read!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Health Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here